Sunday, July 21, 2013

Jeffery Campbell Edea-SP



I absolutely adore Jeffery Campbell shoes, especially JC heels, but I always feel a bit out of place when I'm casually rocking heels in a sea of sandals and sneakers. After taking a quick glance through the JC website, I found these amazing studded, laced up 'sneakers'. Perfection? I think so. Not only are these versatile in terms of formality but they also have a hidden wedge! With these, you can get the height you need, yet still look as if you're not trying. I've seen many wedge sneakers, however I was never completely sold. I didn't like how obvious the heel looked, even from a distance. With these however, it's barely noticeable. It's edgy, slick and can be dressed down or up. All in all, this shoe just screams my personality.

What do you think about them?
-Iz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this article!
Leave your link and I'll be sure to check out your blog.
Cheers! xx