Tuesday, July 30, 2013

10Q via Tumblr

The other day I asked my lovely followers on Tumblr for some questions. They ranged from simple questions about myself to fashion and music. Hopefully you'll get to know me better through this!


Q: What's your favourite colour?
I'm a bit odd as I don't really have a favourite colour, more like a favourite colour palette: black, white and red. The colours compliment each other extremely well. Plus, it's oh so classy!

Q: What are your favourite songs at the moment?
Ooo that's a toughy. I've narrowed it down to 5!

Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
Cold Conscience - Alvarez Kings
Dessert Night by RÜFÜS
Outside - The Early November
Iron - Nicky Romero ft. Calvin Harris

Q: How long have you had Tumblr for?
I've had my fashion Tumblr blog since July 17th, 2013. However, I've had my personal Tumblr blog for about four years.

Q: How many followers do you have on Tumblr?
Though it's only been a week or so, I have an amazing 600+ followers on Tumblr!

Q: What are your favourite TV shows?
I recently caught up with The Vampire Diaries this summer haha. I really like the first season of American Horror Story, The Mentalist, Skins UK (generations 1 & 2), CSI: NY, Charm City Cakes and Food Network Challenge.

Q: Daily makeup routine?
Moisturizer, primer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lip balm and lipstick!

Q: What camera do you use?
At the moment, a Canon 600D with a Tamron 28-75mm lens or a Canon 50mm 1.4 lens.

Q: What are your favourite foods?
Lobster rolls, New England clam chowder, sushi, chicken wings and Chinese take out. There's so much more but those are my top 5 at the moment.

Q: Favourite place to shop?
Lord & Taylor and the thrift store.

Q: Do you work for a fashion magazine or blog? If not, do you plan to or would you rather design?
At the moment, I'm only working on this fashion blog. However, I'm also an editorial intern for the music website Other Sounds, photography and design editor of the yearbook and the editor in chief of my school's art magazine. I would love to work in the fashion industry or graphic design, but my current plans for the future won't allow it :(

Thank you to my lovely followers for the questions! If you have any, feel free to contact me here, or on my tumblr ask here.
-Iz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this article!
Leave your link and I'll be sure to check out your blog.
Cheers! xx